Although this website strives to provide consumers with links to high-quality health information on the web, don't take our word for it! This collection of links will show you how to evaluate the quality of a website on your own.
- Guide to Healthy Web Surfing
- A guide to website evaluation from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), part of the National Library of Medicine. NNLM's mission is to improve the public's access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health.
- Find Good Health Information
- This guide from the Medical Library Association gives tips on narrowing down searches, identifying the sponsor of a website, a list of reliable health websites and more.
- Online Health Information: Can You Trust It?
- Suggestions and links about evaluating online health information from the National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health.
- Suggest a Resource
- Did we miss something? Submit a website or other resource for consideration.