Medicaid is a federal-state health program for certain low-income people and others. It covers millions of Americans, including children, the aged, blind, and/or disabled, and people who are eligible to receive federally assisted income maintenance payments.
- Information for consumers and professionals from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
- The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured is an advisory group of experts on health care and public policy. This website has a wide variety of information about Medicaid.
Applying for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program)
- Larimer Health Connect
- Applications may be picked up at the Larimer Health Connect office at 144 N. Mason St., Unit 7, in Fort Collins. Free, in-person assistance in filling out the application is also available. Please call 970-472-0444 to make an appointment. Se habla Espanol.
- Larimer County Department of Human Services
- Call 970-498-6300, or visit the Human Services Department at 1501 Blue Spruce Drive in Fort Collins for information or applications for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and other basic assistance programs.